Monday, January 15, 2007

Sorry, Dave, I don't have many new pictures!


Dave's dad, Dave, has requested more photos on our blog! I don't have any from today and I haven't taken any since the sleepyhead photo a few posts back, but here is one I took of my kids a couple weeks ago on their potties. One of my new year's goals is to write an article about EC so I've been taking quite a few pictures of Rose on her potty for my article! I do need to take a bunch more because Rose is so close to crawling now.

Today I took a look at a bunch of literature given to me by my dental office. I was dismayed to read that they recommend weaning no later than 14 months to prevent tooth decay. I don't want to go off on a rant about this here (because, mainly, I'm tired and I need to go to bed) but the information they gave goes against the recommendations of several health organizations. Not to mention that mother's milk does not cause dental caries, and it aids in proper jaw development. I'm gathering up resources right now so I can write them a letter expressing my displeasure in their brochure.

Our floor is soaked. We have a huge wet spot in our bedroom. By huge, I mean the size of our dining room huge. So tomorrow Dave and a bunch of his buddies are going to try to find the source of the leak and fix it. I guess we'll be getting new carpeting and insulation under our house soon, because we may as well replace it if we have to pull it up. *sigh*

Here's a couple of bonus pictures taken by my wonderful personal photographer, Lacy. She took both of these ones! She's sure a busy little girl!

No comments: