Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morning at our house, part 2: Opening family gifts

We enjoyed exchanging family gifts. We did it really quickly because we wanted to get over to my folk's house before breakfast was over! Fortunately we didn't have a ton of gifts to open. I've featured a photograph of each of our family members: Dad helping Rose opening one of her pairs of jammies:Lacy opening what probably ended up being a pair of jammies:

Dave admiring his new WSU jacket: (GO COUGARS!!!)
Flexible chopping mats! Just what I've always wanted! Thanks, honey!

Family gifts: Rose received-- two pairs of pink jammies, one new outfit, and a pack of underwear. Lacy received-- two pairs of purple jammies, one new outfit, and a pack of Princess underwear (they're days of the week panties-- how awesome is that?). I got-- a new microwave (installed well before Christmas), flexible chopping mats, a new grater that is really nice, and I Am America: And So Can You! by Stephen Colbert. Dave got-- WSU jacket, nice new casual/dress shirt with a t-shirt that goes with it, IPod docking station, tie bar, massager, and handkerchiefs. Each of the girls unwrapped 4 gifts each, Dave unwrapped 6, and I unwrapped 3. I tried keeping it low key this year, and I think I did a pretty good job.

1 comment:

christine said...

Glad you had a good Christmas!