Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lacy's making me crazy!

I'm not exactly sure why (but I have some suspicions), but ever since the surgery, Lacy's been very difficult to get to go to bed. She used to go to bed like a dream, but now? Not so much. She stalls and won't stay in bed and makes noise and whines. I think it's because she's more rested, and I just have to get her to be getting up at about 7 each morning so she'll go to sleep at 8. That's 11 hours of sleep, and I think that's what she needs. She used to go to bed at 8 and get up at 9 or 9:30, sometimes 10, and complained of being tired a lot. I guess the apnea was really affecting the quality of sleep, and she needs a lot less now. Plus, she's been absolutely spoiled this last week and has been watching 5-6 hours of TV a day. Bad, I know, but she's recovering and isn't at 100% yet. I'm thinking of going for another TV free week next week, or at least 2-3 days, to wean her off the TV habit. She'll be fully recovered by then.

No comments: