Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is it over yet?

I'm feeling mostly better. Rose is coughing up a storm (croup-type), Lacy's healthy as a horse, and Dave's been getting headaches because he ran out of his medication and we haven't been able to do anything about it. Gah. I think, though, we're finally over it, at least mostly, and things are looking up from here. So hopefully cute/funny/photo blogs will rule this place for a while. I'm done being sick.

But first, I have to pick up the pieces from my house. It is a disaster area. Could not find clean underwear for Lacy this morning, so she wore some of Rose's. Somehow Rose ended up wearing a pair of Lacy's, so I'm not sure how that happened since Rose got dressed after Lacy.

I think I'm staying home tomorrow because of Rose's cough and I'll try to get some laundry done and "make a path" in my living room. This is what Lacy says she did when she explains how her "clean" room isn't clean. Incidentally, she is apparently a very good cleaner when she is away from her mother. She actually motivated other children to clean yesterday. Why can she not do that with me?

No comments: