Monday, July 05, 2010

Really- he's only 5 months!

I've heard boys are bigger than girls. But really, Uriah was only 2 ounces heavier than Rose at birth, so I didn't really think he was that much bigger. But everywhere I go, I get comments, "He's only how old?!?"

Yes, my Moose-boy weighs the same as my Lacy did at 12 months, and he's just barely 5 months old!

So let's review:

Birth: 9 lb 8 oz 22 inches

2 months: 13 lb 13 oz 24.5 inches

4 months: 17 lb 5 oz, 26 3/4"

Currently (5 months): 19 lbs and 28 inches

And actually I weighed him today and it looked like it was closer to 20 or 21 pounds! Chubbawubba! So he's at the 96th percentile for length, and for height, it may be the 86th percentile if he's around 19 pounds, or 93rd for 20, 97th if he weighs 21 pounds.

Seriously. Moose.


2 comments:

LMS said...

You must produce cream instead of milk.

Jeff and Jessie said...

My boys were all 20 lbs by 6 months.
And their sister is looking like she may follow in their footsteps!