Monday, December 06, 2010

No I haven't forgotten about my blog

I know it's been a while. We've been busy! Lacy's in first grade, Rose is in preschool 4 days a week, and Riah is surprising me by attempting to walk at 10 months old! What a big boy he is!

I have a lot of updates. A lot of good things going on in our lives. Lacy and Rose love school. Dave is working every day in a city that is 2 hours away from here. Why don't we move? Because the work isn't consistent enough for us to move out there. Because I totally would move there if I could. The town has a giant food co-op and is very anti corporation, which is totally my kind of town. It's like Olympia with fewer people and no big chain stores or fast food. Maybe someday, but for now Dave commutes every day. We're just thankful for the work, and that he only has to commute half way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at crunchytown.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
James